In accordance with GDRP, we would like to obtain your consent for marketing efforts. We’ll only ask once.
4-5 days per month copyediting slide decks for a major client
- 4 – 5 days per month on average
- Typically 1-2 decks per month of approximately 60 slides per deck
- Copyediting: working with content that about 80% finalized to ensure consistency and clarity of message.
- Proofing: taking the final deck and reviewing for formatting, punctuation, and grammar in American English.
- Headline writing: being able to distill the data and content from slides into a clear takeaway.
- Executive summary writing: condensing a deck of 40 – 60 slides into 1 – 2 slides of salient points.
- Tone of voice knowledge and enforcement – Become immersed in the tone of voice that have been created for the account and ensure that these guidelines are implemented on all outputs.
- Proactive content recommendations – having an eye to where language can be pushed to create remarkable outputs that resonate with audiences.
- Sterling communication skills – keeping clients informed about project progress and posing any questions in a timely manner. A lot of the communication will happen via Google comments so you will need to be able to parse a lot of information at once.
- Flexible working – being a part of the team and working fluidly with the clients to evolve design along with the deck narratives, knowing that these projects often involve tight deadlines. Comfortable working in shared documents (Google Slides) and receiving feedback in real time.
- Storytelling – an interest in narrative storytelling around human insights, and the ability to support the communication of these through language.
Freelancer type required for this project
Project Completion deadline
December 28, 2023