In accordance with GDRP, we would like to obtain your consent for marketing efforts. We’ll only ask once.
Copywriter wanted for educational content pieces on productivity
We’re looking for a Freelance Copywriter who will be responsible for writing educational content on productivity approaches that are enjoyable to read while following SEO best practices and signalling our authority in the productivity space.
- Write engaging and factually-accurate and well researched copy
- Maintain the expected level of copy quality (metrics and thresholds to be agreed)
- Deliver against weekly and monthly targets
- Publish completed articles in the CMS
- Follow internal-linking best practices to ensure pages are optimised for performance
- Writing experience – At least 1 year’s experience as a content writer
- Excellent written English abilities, with a keen eye for grammar
- Industry knowledge – A strong passion for and knowledge of productivity
- Understanding the audience – A clear understanding of the needs of the audience in general and the role of each piece of content on the blog
- Good grasp of the blog content user journey – An understanding of the needs of users coming from different sources (i.e. Search or Social) and of how to use copy to serve these needs
- Confidence – Someone who can confidently explain to anyone in the business the decisions they take and the reasons behind them
- Business mindset – Ability use data to gain insights which drive decisions on content creation; understanding of targets and methods available to achieve the them