In accordance with GDRP, we would like to obtain your consent for marketing efforts. We’ll only ask once.
Senior UX/UI Designer
At bitgrowth, we are building a financial management platform that’s putting the power back in investors hands. We believe that investing shouldn’t be complex or confusing.
We are currently on a big growth curve and are actively hiring. If you believe in the power of decentralised finance get in touch!
What we expect from you:
- Create beautiful, pixel-perfect designs based on high-fidelity wireframes or entirely from scratch.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user workflows and processes to improve interaction and represent the design ideas.
- Support with visual designs for different functions of the business (Marketing, Sales, Content).
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards among the company.
- Design mobile apps and responsive websites which not only perform flawlessly but also look amazing.
- Play a pivotal role in the idea-generation process, working closely with the team in a small start-up-like setting.
- Participate in constant design feedback rounds, providing substantial and constructive critique and striving for the highest quality across all products.
- Utilize the best and most modern practices to produce highly user-centred designs across a diverse set of requirements and features.
- Maintain knowledge of design trends, technologies, and internet standards to display initiative in creative problem solving.
- Collaborate directly with product managers and front-end engineers
What we are looking for:
- Proficiency in all relevant visual design and wire-framing tools.
- You have gained at least 3-5 years of experience with a range of UI and UX work, with a stronger focus on visual and UI design.
- Your portfolio of iOS app, Android app, and responsive websites demonstrates your thorough understanding of HCI, design patterns, and specific platform guidelines.
- You have spectacular visual design skills, impeccable attention to detail and have the ability to convey these concepts through prototype flows.
- You have well-rounded knowledge of design principles (digital and print) as well as web and mobile guidelines.
- You have experience in logo, branding, and marketing design.
- You are able to manage working across several projects concurrently while ensuring deliverables are met on-time and at a high standard of quality.
- You speak the “developer’s language” i.e. provide appropriate specs for respective platforms such as measurements, assets, style guides etc.
- You are fluent in English, bitgrowth’s operational language. Proficiency in other languages is a strong plus.